- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award, congrats!
- Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate those for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, list 7 things about yourself.
Thank you, Sam, for the tag!! ❤ If you don’t follow her, go do so, she’s amazing and awesome and so are her posts.
- I play 8 instruments. [Well, you don’t play your voice but is technically an instrument, damn it] My main instrument was voice with violin and piano as my minor instruments.
- I am not quite nearly bilingual but almost there. My Pops speaks Spanish, our family is Tejano on his side, we were there [in Texas] before the fake cowboys 😉 and my Mother speaks Italian. I can read and write Spanish better than I speak it and like most lazy children of ethnically diverse families, I understand what my parents say to me in Spanish, I just answer in English. This also drove my Spanish grammar professor insane. I don’t know how he didn’t harpoon me. Oh, that’s right, I have a minor in Spanish. Ironically enough I can pronounce everything under the sun in Italian but I don’t always know what I’m saying buahaha. So my Italian skills are not nearly as good as my Spanish ones.
- I was a substitute teacher. I mostly filled in for history classes (another minor of mine, oh yes I had two minors on my degree and two minor instruments) I hated it at first but in the end, was quite sad to leave my students. I speak teenager (I.E.: We had movie Fridays and they knew the drill, ‘snitches get stitches just not from me’)
- I am half Italian, half Tejano/Mexican and I am pale as the moon with dark auburn hair. (Which used to be just red) So you know, I got some weird looks at family reunions from the distant cousins I never met, a lot of ‘Enrique, who is this?’ ‘Uh…that’s my daughter, you know, the third one in the line up’
- I have spent the majority of my young adult life as a single mom. I only have had a partner in raising my daughter since meeting my husband (and this is still a new process to us, the whole family unit of mom, dad, and spawn)
[For those curious, got married super early, he was a douche canoe who doesn’t try to contact so, eh]
- I have sung on stage with Gil McKinney, Sam and Dean’s handsome gramps on Supernatural. AND. He complimented me on my harmonies, there’s a video floating around on Tumblr of it lmfao.
- I like to cook. But I
fuckinhate baking. I will walk 4 miles for a cupcake before I whip some up. I don’t know why you all would want to know this, but now you do.
I honestly am not sure I could list 15 blogs that haven’t been tagged, so I’m just going to tag people I’m not sure have done it and we’ll see how many I get. [If you’ve done it already or don’t want to, ignore this! If you want to and you’re not tagged, let me know and I’ll tag you!]