- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
I was lucky enough to be tagged for this by Isabelle @ BookwyrmBites
I will need a lot of luck thinking of 11 facts about myself hahaha
1. What are the top three qualities that endear a fictional character to you?
Oooh love this question. Okay, let me think.
1. Gruff on the outside, cinnamon roll on the inside
2. Values friendship/family and isn’t afraid to admit it
3. Makes mistakes but doesn’t give up
2. What are the top three qualities that endear a potential (IRL) friend to you?
2. Dark Humor
3. Enjoys watching movies and stuffing face
3. Do you set reading goals? If yes, do you usually accomplish them? If no, would you ever consider it?
Yes. Every month I look at what books are coming out, what books I’m behind on, and what books I have tours for, and then make my list, and laugh and laugh and laugh…and then cry.
4. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or white chocolate?
Milk chocolate, dark is too intense for meeeeee
5. It’s said that some tragic heroes are just in the wrong story. Name a character and a story (other than their own) that you think they would thrive in.
I think Lena from ‘The Weight of a Soul’ would thrive in ‘The Girl The Sea Gave Back.’ She’s the definition of a tragic hero but I think she would have done well in this other book setting!
6. Have you ever found any literary name twins, either authors or characters? How do you feel about them?
I know I have answer for this, somewhere, but I can’t think of any, I know I like Mary Higgins Clark and Mary Stewart, two authors with the same first name, does this count?!
7. Bed / Wed / Behead: Will Herondale, Gale Hawthorne, Rhysand OR Tessa Gray, Katniss Everdeen, Feyre Archeron.
Bed Will Herondale, Wed Katniss Everdeen, Behead Gale Hawthorne. [Nothing personal but we gotta have one beheaded]
8. Are there any books you love that everyone you know has added to their TBR but no one you know has actually read yet? (If yes, name it/them!)
I’m not sure any of the books that I love pre-blogging have been added to many TBRs of people I know, hmm maybe more people need to read Kingdom of Souls? I know a lot were excited, not sure a lot read it yet.
9. Name your favorite color and a book with a pretty cover in that color.
Purple is my favorite color, and I think the Owlcrate Sorcery of Thorns is a great example of a pretty purple cover!
10. Do you fancast characters? (ie, imagine certain actors playing them in a hypothetical adaptation)
I loooove to do that, is that not the reason pinterest exists? For making your dream fancasts of books you read and books you write??
11. Is there a series where the author could write twenty-plus volumes and you would read them all? (Assuming each one was of equally high quality.)
Tamora Pierce could write a freakin 110+ volumed series and I would be all in. That’s how much I love that woman, but Tortall focused preferably!
11 Facts About Me
1. I cannot stand going to the beach for the most part, I’m fine if I can sit on the rocks and look about, but I hate sand.
2. I am addicted to watching QI…like, I love learning pointless trivia
3. Halloween is my favorite holiday
4. I sometimes like to watch cheesy Hallmark movies for Christmas, like one a year.
5. I have randomly been to Iceland twice, neither trip was planned lol
6. I suck at chores
7. I’m both a cat and dog person
8. I’m addicted to shopping therapy when I am feeling blue lolol it’s not a great thing but it is true
9. I have an unusual love of plaid shirts
10. I have 3 tattoos.
11. One of those tattoos is a moose.
You’ve Been Nominated!
- You have a three month trip, to any destination you want, for some reason it’s going to take three months, what four books would you take?
- What book setting would you most want to live in
- What book setting would you send your worst enemy/lease favorite person?
- What’s a book you always intend to reread but haven’t yet?
- Your favorite season?
- What month were you born in?
- What’s your favorite animal in a book?
- Do you have a pet?
- If you could have any mythical creature for a pet, which one would you have?
- What’s a book a friend has recommended that you love?
- Why am I always tired?