MY JULY READS
Ah…this one…this was my lowest rated read of the month, it had a nice idea just not my style.
Total Tally: 33 Books Read this Month
Favorite Posts from around the book blogger-verse
- Jamsu Dreams Mid Year Freak Out Tag
- Michelle Likes Things – Rest of 2019
- Olivia’s Catastrophe June Wrapup
- BookwyrmBites Teatime- To Annotate or Not to Annotate
- Book Dragons Imagine if 2 Book Dragons Dated
- Reader in the Attic The Literary Salon ||Female characters can’t win under sexism. Never.
- Bookwyrming Thoughts Spin the Dawn blog tour review (<This review got me to read the book this month)
- Fictionally Sam A NOT SO DRUNK OPEN LETTER TO BAD BOYS…
- Not Just Fiction MY 100TH BLOG POST: CELEBRATING WITH LISTS!
- Reader Voracious Spike VS. Angel
There was so much to pick from and I really enjoyed a lot of the reviews I read this month more than anything else but I’ve limited myself to the posts above!
What I’ve Posted
- Books VS Their TV Series
- Favorite Fantasy Books: The First Half Of 2019
- Charity Shop Finds!
- I Like What I Like
- Also, my first Author interview can be found here: At the Narrow Waist of the World: A Memoir -Review & Author Q&A-
I had a lot of fun attending an author talk at my local Waterstones with William McIntyre, I’ve booked my tickets for the Edinburgh Book Festival, as well as a ticket to go here a certain Jay Kristoff talk in Glasgow in September.
I was also so honored to be nominated and in the running for best new book blogger for the awesome bba [book blogger awards] and just being on the list has meant so much to me! ❤
We are still waiting to hear when we can move into our house, which is driving me nuts, and I actually got rid of more books finally. I’ve got a few more blog posts in August but you’ll notice the number is not nearly as much as June and July as summer starts to wind down. I hope everyone’s had a great July!